Thursday, March 14, 2013

That wasn't the plan!

We've been in the house for a month now and absolutely nothing has been accomplished.  The original plan was to start renovating immediately but life happened and well..it handed me plenty of lemons but I wasn't able to make lemonade.

We spent one weekend having to fix three vehicles. The next weekend was spent in the hospital with a severely dehydrated very sick little 19 month old boy (thanks a lot norovirus)

Thankfully! Everyone is better and all vehicles are running normal again so we should be getting back on track this coming weekend with a trip to Home Depot.  Fingers crossed!!

P.s.  Next time you need a recipe for all of the lemons that life may hand you; this is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Good luck. Hubby lives in Home Depot and I could punch him for it.

    We've finally been accomplishing some baby prep crap and I feel much better about myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! There is a lot that needs to be done so I anticipate many many trips to Home Depot, we might as well just live there too ;)

      Hooray for getting baby crap done! That is a seriously daunting task.

      Also, thanks for totally being the first ever comment on my blog!! You're awesome.

      Delete